Friday, December 28, 2007

Series 2

Suddenly ....
There happened this sonce upon a time, Something of a story telling. Something of a history, Something that made them(US>>too, those who are yet to join too)feel the necessity of telling what we are.
Ok...
Now I get ANOTHER BEGINNING for the whole story.
I got a mail from
Adv. Asha saying that there is the urgecy of initiating discussions on feminism in kerala, with a tone of shared anxiety about the lack of discourses regarding feminism in our society or so.
Ok..then there was this discussions ...among a few, ofcourse, and a report of what they wanted it to be, telling the limitaions etc. I will post that report separately.
There was a left out part, the platform of Mayoori provided. Since I knew nothing of it then, I will leave that part to someone else to comment on.

No comments: