Friday, December 28, 2007

Series 1(Introduction)

This is my autobiography? with reference to Feminist movement in kerala, beginning with the new attempts to form a collective, network...A rough draft of my thoughts, reflections, feelings, setbacks, hopes and needs.
So how did I first hear about it?
mmmmmmmmm.
Ok. I will have to confess it then, as you allknow this a story of it. Not then a factual report of it. As what happened last time when I tried to write down report of a meeting, what it ended up is a story which fluttered its fair wings with wishes.
Do you get it?
I will tell you.Before that let me tell this. How did the whole process began?
There was this Women's conference in Culcutta in which my friends Gargi, Reshma and who else I dont remember exactly.Seena? Kani? Abhi? . They had travelled with the group of senior feminists who works in Anweshi. Only Anweshi..? I'm not sure.
Anyways there happened to have discussions which had in it the sparks of "a collective" feeling among the "junior" feminists.

No comments: