Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tale of Wilderness
It might have been just another day, just another emotion kept crawling closer eyes and deaf-ed ears and one by one all senses. Emotions, creeping closer till it damages brain cells for a second and make people imagine this particular moment has the seeds of all days to come. And one is destined to move only in the thin sharp strict lines of this emotion carpet in the entire life. And on such an emotion, sure, did he yield when he ate all the sleeping pills in the bottle and left his body defeat him forever not by yielding but by not yielding to death.
The letter in the table read:

The remaining money whatever is in my account and the property in Meenangaadi is to be given to my younger son.

HE was  my uncle. I grew up him as a role model.  Long thrilling journeys that he undertook in his life has inspired me. And strong decisions he made in life has encouraged me. The lone days he spend among my relatives have scared me. He was a world. A Parent who lived his life to the full and allowed his children to explore love and enjoy life. I wanted to have born in his house.

 He wanted to be my father-in-law. And at a tender age i fell in love with his son and learned great lessons of forgetting and discarding in mysterious ways, not just by individuals but by families.

No comments: