Saturday, December 6, 2008

writing

Why did i take break from writing? what was my expectation
from a language of my own?
FOr an answer I will have to go back to flux: the stage of flux demanded chaos. It made it explicit that I will not give you any fixed project. I myself have kept me far from an organized entity. That is not for ever, I have to try to gather my self at one point of time. That's why I have started another blog reflectiong yet another state of being where I will make attempts to find more effective tools to live and write and free.
Freeying myself. Liberating myself, is a euphemism for splitting me into too many parts and sending each one to different worlds without owning me. or is it that when i own myself i can take the liberty to give myself anywhere?

I have to resolve it and state because it hurts many.

It hurts me when I have to tell some dear one to hold, I belong nowhere, being everywhere.

2 comments:

SAFAHL said...

Hi happy new year

SAFAHL said...

Hi happy new year and i liked ur interests in farming