Monday, February 5, 2007

No more ... whose sreejitha is no more?

As we move on
we assemble certain identies and discard some,
or all?
Some of my identifications with the
recorded acts of sages and of poets, philosophers etc made them feel i'm one of them.
some of them having similarities with the political people
called left liberalists? or feminists?
may be they felt i'm one reflecting them.

Hey, what is this?
Am i acting into the traps?
or just listening to myself?

last time i lived the life of jude, the obscure
when was it i lived Anna Karenina,
and once not so long past
i lived
Wuthering heights, surfacing.
I knew immense possibilities of
living a life of amnesia.
i forgot to live myself.
to sort out the real real obstacles for my being.

So here i'm back to sort
to name
to organize

So now i have likes and dislikes, hights and gutters without lables...?.

No comments: